Professor, (group supervisor)
- - Name : Dr. Heongkyu Ju
- - Birth date : Sep. 14, 1970
- - Position : Professor
- - Address : 109ho, Mirae 1 BLDG, Gachon University,
1342 SeongnamDaero, Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do,
13120, Republic of Korea
- - Tel : 82 31 750 8552
- - Fax : 82 31 750 8552 (after 7 times ringing)
- - Mobile : 82 10 5643 0503
- - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Bachelor of Science (BS) : Department of Physics, Korea University, Seoul, Korea, Feb. 1993
- - Master of Science (MS) : Elementary Particle Physics (theory), Aug. 1998, Department of Physics, Korea University,
Seoul, Korea (supervisor : Prof. Junegone Chay)
Thesis title: CP-violation in K0-K0 bar mixing and B decays
- - Doctor of Philosophy (D.Phil) : Nonlinear Quantum Optoelectronics (Experiment), Department of Condensed Matter
Physics, University of Oxford, United Kingdom, Nov. 2002, (supervisor : John F. Ryan)
Thesis title: Photon-number squeezing of femtosecond optical pulses in nonlinear media
- - Researcher, Korea Basic Science Institute, Seoul, Korea, Jan. 13, 2003 - Feb. 21 2003.
- - Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Electro-optical Communication Group, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Technical University of Eindhoven, The Netherlands, April 1, 2003 - July 18, 2005.
- - Visiting Scholar, Institute of Nano-science and Technology, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea,
Aug. 26, 2005 - July 25, 2006.
- - Research Associate, Photonic Nanostructure Research Group, NTT Basic Research Laboratories, Japan,
Aug. 7 - 2006 - Feb. 29, 2007.
- - Assistant Professor, Department of Bionano Technology, Gachon University, Korea, March 2007 - Feb. 2012
- - Faculty Chairperson of Graduate school of Department of Bionano Technology, Gachon University, Korea,
March 2010 - Feb. 2012
- - Member, Korea Academy of Government-supported Scholars, Feb. 2011 - present
- - Assistant Professor, Department of Nano-Physics, Gachon University, Korea, March 2012 - Feb. 2013
- - Faculty Chairperson of Department of Nano-Physics, Gachon University, Korea Jan. 2013 - Feb. 2014
- - Board Member of the Biochip Society, Korea, Jan. 2013 - present
- - Research Staff, Neuro-science Institute, Gil Hospital, Incheon, Korea, Aug. 2013 - 2016
- - Professor, Department of Physics, Gachon University, Korea, March 01 2013 - present
- - Sabbatical Period Visiting Scholar at the Multimedia Imaging Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST),
Seoul, Korea, March 01 2014 - Feb. 29 2015
- - Academic award for most downloaded paper, Biochip Society, Korea, Nov. 19, 2015
- - Academic Journal Reviewer for about 40 journals
Dr. H. Ju has more than 80 peer-reviewed journal papers which have been published in the areas of nonlinear semiconductor optics, ultrafast all-optical switching, ultrafast optical physics, nonlinear quantum optics, optical biosensors, material characteristics, autostereoscopic 3D displays, surface enhanced spectroscopies, plasmonics and its applications.